It’s been almost a year to the day I stopped posting stuff I write to this blog. And to add to it, numerous complaints that the blue turf had grown too technical to enjoy. Somebody commented that perhaps I’d got a new girlfriend along the way: Miss Ruby. Sigh.
And so I’ve decided to revive a hobby put to rest for a time. Before I post some new stuff (my muse has not been idling away, dear sirs) I’ll let you re-read my older work. Some I’m proud of, most I’m not, but should you take the plunge, you might find youself in my thrall. =)
Ordered reverse chronologically:
- Thomas Crown: A cellphone anecdote.
- Dark Princess: Two women get a bit personal (with me) 😉
- Fairytales Last Forever: A hard divorce.
- Seven: Kharke Book 1: My (unfinished) novel, it’s already more than 20K words. Fantasy.
- Villains: A poem in defense of peace.
- … and more. Leave a comment here if you like em.
Or, wait until Writeroom and I have a chance to bring something new to you.