Julia Robert’s laughter and Mona Lisa’s smile =)
Saw the movie this morning, liked it. Loved Roberts (as usual) but surprisingly liked the straitlaced Kirsten Dunst; the girl has a future.
Bad things are happening to me and I
have a feeling know that most of it is my fault. I also know what I should do about it, but I can’t seem to move a finger. So in case you’re wondering about the sudden dearth of posts, this is the reason.
Some of the things I’m working on right now:
- The Microsoft Visual C Toolkit and the cl (command-line) compiler, I’m currently toying with integrating this with GNU make; this is good stuff, for the first time you can have a completely free yet non-GNU solution for your compilation needs. Package management can be done by .vbs scripts, or better, small rebol ones. I’ll keep you posted.
- The screenplay I mentioned, it’s almost complete, but will need more work before it goes up.
- My column at LOBA, which seems to have shuttled urls now.
They are many things about this site I’m not happy with:
- The design is almost patently inacessible, though I’ve tried my best.
- My writing here is definitely second-grade. In fact, my writing everywhere is. I don’t spent enough time to clean up after me. That will be rectified very soon. Less is definitely more.
- The Kewl links in the sidebar don’t have an archive. Some people have complained that they whir by too fast sometimes.
- When you click the comments link you get a dirty popup comments page. Even I go “Yucky!” when I try to post here. Besides, popups aren’t cool. This, like the problem above is on the todo list.
- Titles are unnecessary. That would result in permalinks breaking which is the reason I haven’t changed it… yet.
Inspired by the Big Green Drama, I am writing a screenplay of my own. I’ve found that this medium is particularly suited to the way I write. The finished product may grace these pages soon.
People who want a peek should email me.
I’ve begun writing a column for the Old Boys Association of my school. A truckload of thanks should go out to Ashok for inviting me to write for the website.
In Black and White anyone?